Rudder Feedback UnitRudder Feedback Unit Features:
• Polished 316 stainless steel linkage shaft. Adjustable to 15-5/8” length from center of rotation.
• Stainless steel ball joint rod end. PTFE lubricated. 3/8″
• Triple-sealed Drive Shaft Hub with oil embedded sleeve bearing
• IP67 Rated external connectors. Factory supplied cables available in five pre-cut lengths. No drilling required, reducing installation time. No internal wiring eliminating wiring errors and faults.
• Splitters allow two sensors to be combined in one external cable reducing cabling requirements and installation time while maintaining full sensor and power independence.
• Non-contact inductive resonance encoders. IP67/IP69K degree of protection. Simultaneous 0-10VDC & 4-20ma outputs. Watertight components and connections. Program in seconds.
• 3/8″ Vintec PVC plastic Housing. Constructed to IP68 standards. Rated for 180ºf softening point. 12,800 psi yield strength.
• IP68 rated proximity sensing limit switches. No mechanical levers or springs to wear and change stop positions over time. Sealed connectors prevent wire connection failure from causing false stops.
• Flush mount, cork gasketed cover with sealed fasteners allow easy access to components while preventing water intrusion.
• Self-lubricated bearings.
• 316 Stainless Steel polished shafting.
Download Rudder Feedback Unit Brochure PDF